Submitted by SGibbs on 7 October 2021 - 11:38am
Internal Position No.:
JR 67 of 2021
1. Ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the Unit through administration of daily data entry and/or processing operations.
2. Answer, screen and transfer calls appropriately, record messages and distribute them to officers to ensure a timely and adequate flow of information.
3. Greet and assist visitors and clients in a friendly and professional manner to facilitate effective communication and customer service.
4. Update and maintain information on computer systems, databases and spreadsheets and in archives.
5. Perform any other related duties as required by Supervisor or any other senior officer in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the Department.
Skills and Competencies
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Certificate in Computer Studies
• Three (3) years relevant working experience or in a related field
• Good knowledge of Government structure, policies and procedures
• Good knowledge of the use of standard office equipment
• Sound interpersonal skills
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Good time management and organisational skills
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work as a team player
Thursday, 21 October 2021