Submitted by SGibbs on 31 July 2020 - 3:12pm
Internal Position No.:
JR 24 of 2020
1. Prepare Court lists for the Judges and Master and ensure necessary files listed for hearings are properly routed to Judges and Master to facilitate Court preparation.
2. Maintain an attendance register for jurors during sittings of the Court.
3. Attend Court sittings and prepare brief notes for each hearing to ensure preparation is adequate and records are kept.
4. Circulate Notices of Hearing to relevant attorneys to ensure timely preparation for hearings.
5. Update and input court files into JEMS to ensure information is recorded.
6. Handle Lawyer’s queries and assist them with files to ensure all queries are responded to in a professional and timely manner.
7. Perform any other related duties as required by Supervisor or any other senior officer in order to contribute to effectiveness and efficiency of the Ministry/Department.
Skills and Competencies
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Two (2) years’ experience in a related area
• Sound knowledge of Government structure, policies and procedures
• Sound knowledge of the use of standard office equipment and computer applications
• Sound organisational and time management skills
• Sound oral and written communication skills
• Sound interpersonal skills and the ability to work as a team player
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Ability to work with minimum supervision
Friday, 14 August 2020