Submitted by SGibbs on 24 May 2023 - 11:42am
Internal Position No.:
GG 19 of 2023
The successful applicant will provide administrative support to the case file management unit.
- Assist with the processing of case files by ensuring that they are entered into the relevant database system to be brought to the attention of the Director in a timely manner.
- Prepare statistical data on a monthly basis.
- Prepare disclosure letters accurately and ensure that they are dispatched to the required external Counsel.
- Prepare Magistrate Court forms and ensure that court lists are received and dispatched the appropriate Counsel.
- Liaise with the Police Prosecution unit by sending out vetting, advice complaints and processing complaints.
- Assist with the maintenance of all internal databases.
- Perform any other duties as required by the supervisor or senior officer in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the department.
- Associate’s Degree in Criminal Justice, Political Science or Social Sciences
- Three (3) years working experience with a law firm or court office
- Typing speed 35-45 wpm
- Sound knowledge of Government structure, policies and procedures
- Sound knowledge of the use of standard office equipment and computer applications
- Sound interpersonal and organizational skills
- Sound oral and written communication skills
Wednesday, 7 June 2023