1. File all payment vouchers, revenue and other source documents to ensure that internal records for expenses are accurately kept and orders are made.
2. Compare invoices and bills to purchase orders before payment so that accurate payments are made.
3. Record and reconcile vote book as required to ensure that all transactions are recorded and accounted correctly.
4. Collect and deliver mail to departments, banks and Post Office and retrieve documents as required.
5. Perform any other related duties as required by the Supervisor or any other senior officer in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the Ministry/Department.
• Observes departmental standards for own conduct
• Managers own work effectively
• Mangers customer relationships
• Communicates clearly and effectively
• Contributes to the effective use of resources
• Manages relationships with others in the team, including your manager