Submitted by ACorbin on 28 April 2016 - 4:16pm
Internal Position No.:
32 of 2016
The successful applicant will assist in the activities of the department to ensure effective information dissemination.
- Provide professional frontline service to clients.
- Conduct research and prepare periodic reports to the department for management purposes.
- Draft and type correspondence and proof-read various documents ensuring accuracy.
- Maintain records relevant to the specific department and also keep filing up to date so that complete records are available for reference.
- Organise and coordinate travel, seminars, conferences, meetings and events; attend, record and report minutes as required.
- Provide full administrative support to the Ministry/Department.
- Produce and manage publicity materials, exhibits and multimedia programmes for public education in order to facilitate effective education to the public.
- Serve as personal assistant to the Director, and provide specific administrative support including:
- Initiating and drafting correspondence on a variety of matters requiring research on behalf of the Director;
- Organising and maintaining the Director’s diary and making appointments; including preparation of travel and accommodation arrangements;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Providing general assistance at meetings;
- Conducing follow-up on action items from meetings;
- Organising receptions of varying sizes; and
- Identifying potential new events and work with financial services industry.
- Perform any other related duties as required by Supervisor or any senior officer in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the Department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Management, Public Administration or related field
- Three (3) to five (5) years working experience
- Sound knowledge of Government structure, policies and procedures
- Sound oral and written communication skills
- Sound knowledge of the use of standard office equipment and computer applications
- Sound analytical and decision-making skills
- Sound interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
Friday, 13 May 2016