Submitted by SGibbs on 18 November 2019 - 1:04pm
Internal Position No.:
JR 5 of 2019
- Provide professional frontline service to clients.
- Conduct research and prepare periodic reports to the department for management purposes.
- Draft and type correspondence and proof-read various documents ensuring accuracy.
- Maintain records and inventory levels for the department ensuring supplies are in stock, liaise with local and overseas suppliers and vendors and prepare requisition ensuring accuracy.
- Maintain records relevant to the specific department and also keep filinh up to date so that complete records are available for reference.
- Organise and coordinate travel, seminars, conferences, meetings and events; attend, record and report minutes as required.
- Provide fulll support to the Ministry/Department.
- Perform any other related duties as required by Supervisor or any senior officer in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the Department.
- Serve as personal assistant to Magistrates.
- Develop and maintain a cordial working relationship with Attorneys, public and other public officers to ensure a pleasant working environment within the department,
- Assist in supervising the functions of the Court Clerks and Messengers and ensure the necessary warrants are issued.
- Assist with the preparation of quasi applications as may be directed and assist the Couet Manager in the preparation of the department's annual budget.
- Assist with the performance of the human resources functions.
- Liase with the senior magistrate/magistrate as pertaining to court processes.
- Good knowledge of Government structure, policies and procedures
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent research skills
- Good knowledge of the use of standard office equipment and computer applications
- Good analytical and decision-making skills
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good supervisory and management skills
Monday, 2 December 2019