The merger of Land Registry Department and Survey Department
- Registration section
- Block and Parcel number
- History of proprietorship
- Type of proprietorship
- Acreage of land
- Whether the land is crown land
- Whether the land was mutated
- Whether the land is provisional
- Easements, Right of Ways, Covenants
- Cautions, Restrictions, Leases
- Charges, Discharges, Restrictive Agreements
The registration section, block number and parcel number of the property of interest.
Yes. Section 150 of the RLO states:
“Any person who under this Ordinance submits a caution or any instrument for registration, or is the proprietor of any land, lease or charge, shall furnish to the Registrar in writing a postal address within the Virgin Islands for service and shall notify him in writing of any change in address.”
To make an entry, note or record in the register under the Registered Land Ordinance (RLO).