The merger of Land Registry Department and Survey Department
Registered Land Rules of 1972 (CAP.229)
Intestate Estates Act (CAP.34)
Judgments Act (CAP.35)
Non-Belongers Land Holding Regulation Act (CAP.122)
Condominium Ordinance (CAP.219)
Conveyancing and Law of Property Ordinance (CAP.220)
Land Acquisition Ordinance (CAP.222)
Land Adjudication Ordinance (CAP.223)
Trustee Ordinance (CAP.303)
Commissioners for Oaths & Notaries Public Act (CAP.12)
- Your application was not submitted in triplicate.
- Your application involved more than one parcel and the copies submitted were not sufficient for you to receive a copy. A copy will be retained for each parcel.
- Applications must be submitted in triplicate. However, extra copies are not processed unless needed for applications involving more than one parcel.
- Amendment of Charges
- Judgment Charges
- Powers of Attorney
- Powers of Sale
- Restrictive Agreements
- Surrender of Lease
- Variation of Charges
- Make sure boundary marks are in accordance with a registered survey plan.
- Maintain in good order any features that demarcate your property especially if the property is adjoining