To search the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), enter your search terms or questions in the box above.
You can make changes at any time by completing and submitting the Bupa Addition, Cancellation or Change Form.

The office was first established in 1992 as the Women's Desk under the Chief Minister's Office.  It was renamed in 2001 to the Office of Gender Affairs to reflect equality and equity for both males and females.

No, birth certificates will be required for all individuals connected as proof of claim to belonger status (i.e. applicant’s birth – born outside the V.I., applicant’s father’s birth – born outside the V.I. and applicant’s paternal grandparent birth – born in the Territory). Baptismal and/or marriage certificates as well as deed polls or affidavits are required to show transition to other names or clarify any inconsistencies.
Applications received during the period January to April of each year are processed for September (private and public) in November are processed for January (Private Only). Applications for students whose parents are issued contracts with the B.V.I. Government will be processed based on the time the contracts are issued.

Every Thursday morning at the Quatisky Building, downstairs in the Conservation and Fisheries conference room.  Registration is from 8:30 am to 9:00 am and the session follows from 9:00 am to 11:00 am.