To search the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), enter your search terms or questions in the box above.
Once you are employed and receiving an income, you are subject to pay taxes on the first dollar after earning $10,000.00.

Yes, any exception will require permission from the Chief Immigration Officer.

No, you will not be required to submit supporting documents for cards issued by the Civil Registry & Passport Office in the past, provided that your records are current.
No. You may use any eligible financial institution in the British Virgin Islands.
Yes. All structures over 4ft requires a building permit and follows the same application process as a new permit.