Submitted by SGibbs on 11 June 2018 - 2:56pm
Internal Position No.:
MHSD 12 of 2018
The successful applicant will monitor and destroy any breeding sites of the Aedes Aegypti mosquito to ensure that the threat of outbreak of disease is eliminated or controlled.
- Inspect premises for signs of mosquito breeding, with collection of specimens as requested by Supervisor to establish sources of infestation.
- Fog actual and potential breeding sites as necessary to ensure mosquito infestation does not occur or spread.
- Submit daily and weekly reports detailing all work undertaken, all premises not inspected for any reason and any premises found to be in an unsanitary condition to ensure total community coverage.
- Educate general population on reduction of mosquito breeding within premises to promote mosquito infestation awareness.
- Ensure maintenance of all tools, equipment and machinery to ensure they are functioning correctly.
- Performs any other related duties as required by the Supervisor or any other senior officer in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the department.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One (1) year working experience
- Basic knowledge of Government structure, policies and procedures
- Basic computer skills including the ability to collate, analyse and interpret data
- Basic use of standard office equipment and relevant computer applications
- Sound interpersonal and organisation skills
- Basic oral and written communication skills
Monday, 25 June 2018