The successful applicant will provide support in an efficient and effective manner to ensure professional customer service is provided to the department and to the public.
1. Assist with the preparation of certificates of good standing, certificates of earnings and certificates of tax exemptions.
2. Assist with the preparation of responses to the International Tax Authority (ITA).
3. Assist with updating and maintaining information on computer systems, databases and spreadsheets.
4. Assist with processing paperwork, gathering information and verifying data.
5. Perform any other duties as required by the supervisor or senior officers in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the department.
1. Develops and maintains effective working relationships within and outside the team
2. Manages relationships with others in a team, including your manager
3. Manages self to ensure conduct meets departmental standards
4. Maintains work activities to meet requirements including quality
5. Organises and maintains information
WORKING CONDITIONS/ ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS
Normal office environment
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalency
- Seven (7) years’ experience in a related field
- Good knowledge of Government structure, policies and procedures
- Basic knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of the use of standard office equipment and relevant computer applications
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills