Submitted by ACorbin on 3 April 2017 - 2:51pm
Internal Position No.:
MOF 04 of 2017
The successful applicant will promote postal operations through efficient and professional frontline services.
- Ensure the smooth and efficient operations of the assigned section.
- Administer and maintain systems and records ensuring the security of data.
- Provide professional frontline services to clients
- Prepare relevant reports on the activities of the assigned section.
- Greet and assist clients in a friendly and professional manner to facilitate effective communication and customer service.
- Assist in processing paperwork, gathering information and verifying data.
- Assist with maintaining inventory levels, ensuring that supplies are in stock.
- Prepare and process the relevant forms and paperwork to complete related financial accounting processes.
- Prepare and distribute mail and stamps according to the procedural guide in order to maintain an effective and efficient postal service.
- Perform any other related duties as required by the Supervisor or any other senior officer in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the Ministry/Department.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One (1) to three (3) year working experience in a related area
- Good knowledge of Government structure, policies and procedures
- Basic knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of accountancy principles and procedures
- Good knowledge of JD Edwards Accounting Software
- Good knowledge of computer programmes used for analysis and databases
- Good knowledge of the use of standard office equipment and relevant computer applications
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills
Friday, 14 April 2017