Submitted by SheHodge on 30 March 2016 - 10:46am
Internal Position No.:
MOF 04 of 2016
The successful applicant will promote postal operations through efficient and professional frontline services.
- Ensure the smooth and efficient operations of the assigned section.
- Administer and maintain systems and records ensuring the security of data.
- Provide professional frontline services to clients
- Prepare relevant reports on the activities of the assigned section.
- Greet and assist clients in a friendly and professional manner to facilitate effective communication and customer service.
- Assist in processing paperwork, gathering information and verifying data.
- Assist with maintaining inventory levels, ensuring that supplies are in stock.
- Prepare and process the relevant forms and paperwork to complete related financial accounting processes.
- Perform any other related duties as required by the Supervisor or any other senior officer in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the Ministry/Department.
- Prepare and distribute mail and stamps according to the procedural guide in order to maintain an effective and efficient postal service.
MINUMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Associate’s degree in General Studies, Business Administration or a related area
- Three (3) years working experience
- Valid BVI driver’s license
- Good knowledge of Government structure, policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of postal operations and regulations
- Good knowledge of the geographical areas of Tortola
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team player
Wednesday, 13 April 2016