Submitted by ACorbin on 16 January 2018 - 11:33am
Internal Position No.:
MHSD 01 of 2018
The successful applicant will perform cleaning duties, collecting garbage and maintaining a clean and tidy environment in public places on a daily basis.
- Performs assigned cleaning duties on a daily basis, providing a clean and tidy environment with due regard to Health & Safety procedures and policies, and with responsibility towards staff and the general public, including:
- Cleans streets, sidewalks, road sides and public areas.
- Works as a Dump Warden or Loader on the garbage trucks as and when required.
- Assists in any minor maintenance and repair works for the Department.
- Performs any other related duties as required by the Supervisor or any other senior officer in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the department.
- High School Certificate or equivalent
- One (1) year experience in related field
- Basic knowledge of Government structure, policies and procedures
- Sound knowledge of Health & Safety Regulations, Policy and Procedures
- Sound knowledge and use of cleaning materials and equipment
- Sound interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Tuesday, 30 January 2018