Submitted by SGibbs on 2 March 2021 - 3:17pm
Internal Position No.:
JR 22 of 2021
1. Plan and review work for audits.
2. Assess internal controls and make recommendations in accordance with defined procedures.
3. Identify, assess and compile various data obtained from interviews, audit visits and observations to ensure accuracy.
4. Attend meetings, workshops and training sessions as instructed to ensure your awareness of any change in policies or procedures which may be relevant to the role.
5. Perform any other related duties as required by Supervisor or any other senior officer in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the Department.
Skills and Competencies
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
• Three (3) years working experience in a related area
• Good knowledge of Government structure, policies and procedures
• Good knowledge of relevant laws, regulations and policies
• Good knowledge of accountancy principles and procedures
• Good knowledge of relevant auditing software and programmes
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Good knowledge of the use of standard office equipment and computer applications
• Good analytical and decision-making skills
• Good interpersonal and organisational skills
• Ability to work well under pressure
Tuesday, 16 March 2021