Submitted by ACorbin on 11 July 2017 - 9:26am
Internal Position No.:
GG 08 of 2017
The successful applicant will perform cleaning duties throughout the office to provide a clean, tidy and sanitized environment on a daily basis.
- Provide a clean and sanitized working environment on a daily basis by:
- Dusting & polishing all surfaces
- Sweeping/mopping/vacuuming all floors
- Emptying trash bags
- Cleaning windows
- Perform assigned cleaning duties with due regard to Health & Safety procedures and policies, and with responsibility towards staff and the general public .
- Keep inventories for cleaning supplies advising when re-ordering is necessary.
- Prepare a requisition of cleaning supplies to be ordered and report any faults or incidents to the Supervisor in a timely manner in order to maintain clean, safe and sanitized environment.
- Perform any other related duties as required by the Supervisor or any other senior officer in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the department.
- High School Certificate or equivalent
- Minimum one (1) year’s work experience in cleaning/housekeeping
- Good knowledge of cleaning agents and equipment
- Basic knowledge of Government structure, policies and procedures
- Basic knowledge of Health & Safety Regulations, Policy and Procedures
- Basic oral, reading and written communication skills
- Sound knowledge and ability in housekeeping, and use of cleaning materials and equipment
- Basic knowledge of the use of standard office equipment
- Sound interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Tuesday, 25 July 2017