Submitted by SGibbs on 18 September 2018 - 2:26pm
Internal Position No.:
MOF 04 of 2018
The successful applicant will assist with the running of the postal branch in an effective and efficient manner in order to meet the postal needs of the Territory.
- Prepare and distribute mail and maintain records according to the procedural guide in order to maintain an effective and efficient postal service.
- Keep an inventory of supplies in order for a requisition of supplies to be made in a timely manner.
- Service and respond to customer inquiries in order to maintain good customer service.
- Ensure that reports required are completed in a timely manner to ensure effective information flow.
- Maintain weekly deposits of all revenues; check register as well as monthly accounts in order to maintain effective financial management.
- Liaise with the Deputy Postmaster or designated officer on any minor repairs which the building requires on an annual basis in order to maintain the infrastructure of the Departments.
- Perform any other duties as required by the supervisor or management in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the department.
- Associate’s degree in General Studies, Business Administration or a related area
- Three (3) years working experience
- Valid BVI driver’s license
- Good knowledge of Government structure, policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of postal operations and regulations
- Good knowledge of the geographical areas of Tortola
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team player
Tuesday, 2 October 2018